What are some of the Beam types you install?
- Glulam Beams – Is a type of structural engineered wood product comprising a number of layers of dimensioned lumber bonded together with durable, moisture-resistant structural adhesives.
- LVL BEAMS – “Laminated Veneer Lumber (LVL) is an engineered wood product that uses multiple layers of thin wood assembled with adhesives. It is typically used for headers, rimboard, and edge forming material.”
- LSL BEAMS – LSL Beams are designed to reduce installation time and provide a one-piece solution for a variety of residential applications in floors and roofs. Now you can drill larger holes, up to 4-5/8” in a 14” beam, without worrying about its integrity.
- PSL BEAM – “Parallel strand lumber (PSL) is a form of engineered wood made from parallel wood strands bonded together with adhesive. It is used for beams, headers, columns, and posts, among other uses.”
- TJI JOIST – “Engineered to provide strength and consistency. Truss Joist TJI Joist are a key part of making a high performance floor. The dimensional stability of TJI Joist help them resist warping, twisting, and shrinking that can lead to squeaky floors.”